It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:09 pm

RainLexer 2.20.0 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

Plugins and Addons popular with the Community
yudaweb

Re: RainLexer 1.1.0 (syntax highlighter for Notepad++)

Post by yudaweb »

still doesnt good enough, why not add or gather somekind of snippets (kinda like jquerry) ;-) for example, i notice ABP launcher looks alike spry menu in HTML (im not saying ABP is mimics spry), code for spry menu are widely recognize. :uhuh: here's the thing. ppl wont be satisfied with their desktop look for long time, thank god we found rainmeter :great: , but not all of us good with math or syntaxes :confused: , and not all of you developer aesthetically capable,,,,,, ;) it is the community that rose rainmeter, not the developer... dont be mad developers... i kno i dont give enough but im sure we will gain much more together
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

yudaweb wrote:still doesnt good enough, why not add or gather somekind of snippets (kinda like jquerry) ;-)
Perhaps this is what you want?

If you meant snippets as in working code for menus and such, then your best bet is to just peek around in existing skins.
Valentine

Post by Valentine »

I used Notepad++ v5.9.5 potable.

It has ANSI folder and Unicode folder.

RainLexer is installed with Config.xml in Unicode folder, no problem

but installed with Config.xml in ANSI folder, show error message

and select Setting-Style Configuration, do not show Rainmeter item from language list

It is not use in ANSI mode? only unicode mode?
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Valentine wrote:It is not use in ANSI mode? only unicode mode?
RainLexer is a Unicode-only plugin so you will have to use Unicode Notepad++.
poiru
Developer

Notepad++ 5.9.8 may break RainLexer

Post by poiru »

Notepad++ 5.9.8 may break your Notepad++ installation. If that happens, (re)install RainLexer through the Plugin Manager. Instructions here.
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

I don't know if this is anything to do with 2.3.0 beta r1172, but I have recently gone back to the old problem of not being able to use "Refresh Skin" on the right-click context menu. "Refresh All" works fine. I don't know if it helps, but it seems that an "Ra" is being dropped somewhere along the line because the Error Message in About Rainmeter says something like: Bang:config "inmeter\Skins\Gnometer\Gmail" not found.

I've tried re-installing Notepad++ 5.9.8 and RainLexer110 but no joy. Any suggestions?

I've checked and "Refresh Skin" works fine with Rainmeter 2.2.0 r1116 64-bit .
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Mordasius wrote:I don't know if this is anything to do with 2.3.0 beta r1172, but I have recently gone back to the old problem of not being able to use "Refresh Skin" on the right-click context menu. "Refresh All" works fine. I don't know if it helps, but it seems that an "Ra" is being dropped somewhere along the line because the Error Message in About Rainmeter says something like: Bang:config "inmeter\Skins\Gnometer\Gmail" not found.
Will be fixed in next Rainmeter beta. Apologies for the delayed response.
fragrant.monkey

Post by fragrant.monkey »

Have been using this for some time now and find it incredibly useful. But thought I'd drop by this thread and publicly offer my personal thanks for the time and effort you've put into this (and many other RainMeter related items), and to share it with the likes of us less gifted Rainmeter fanboys.

Thank you sir! :rosegift:
fragrant.monkey :: deviantArt: aka snuffleupagus | coding: ThemeSaver for RocketDock | musician: Madera Dulce
maxthegold

Post by maxthegold »

I'll add my thanks for all your hard work. I did one of these once myself I know how difficult it is.

I have one request though is there a chance you could add the Calc built-in functions like Round, Trunc, ABS etc. to the highlighter?

;-) ;-)
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

fragrant.monkey wrote:Have been using this for some time now and find it incredibly useful. But thought I'd drop by this thread and publicly offer my personal thanks for the time and effort you've put into this (and many other RainMeter related items), and to share it with the likes of us less gifted Rainmeter fanboys.
maxthegold wrote:I'll add my thanks for all your hard work. I did one of these once myself I know how difficult it is.
Glad you like it :)
maxthegold wrote:I have one request though is there a chance you could add the Calc built-in functions like Round, Trunc, ABS etc. to the highlighter?
That's on my to-do list. Unfortunately my to-do list is quite long, so not sure when I'll add that.