It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:53 am

Open Hardware Monitor Plugin [11-FEB-2011 V1.1]

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Gordon-1979

Re: Open Hardware Monitor Plugin [11-FEB-2011 V1.1]

Post by Gordon-1979 »

Major problem. Today I started Rainmeter with OHM and everything remained at 0.0. But I have used Ohm with Rainmeter been three months without error. Haber also Rainmeter update installed but nothing changes. There is also no error message. As if the progam does not exist. Haber months and Lester changed nothing. someone has a solution?
Gordon-1979

Post by Gordon-1979 »

Hi people, have found the error. Previously I had everything on an x86 operating system programms and now I had a Betribsystem x64 and x64 Rainmeter on and therefore it was not possible. Now I have Rainmeter installed on x86 and everything works again.
Sp3tzn4z

Post by Sp3tzn4z »

I really like this plugin, the problems i'm having:

- Doesn't display any loads, stays at 0%, for both CPU and GPU.
- Doesn't display Controls, this is for the fan of my GPU, it's a min/max percentage of the fans speed.

Anyway, has this been abandoned? No update since February :-( . I hope someone is still working on it so I can use one plugin for CPU and GPU loads, temps, fanspeeds and clocks.
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

Pretty sure it has been abandoned, it also loses readings and crashes Rainmeter in some cases, which is sad as and it promised so much... :confused:
Last edited by Seahorse on August 23rd, 2012, 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

TD22057

Post by TD22057 »

Sorry everyone - I haven't had time to do anything with this since my original flurry of activity. I haven't upgraded my dev environment to MS 2010 and don't really have time to try and look into any problems people are having right now because of heavy work load and stuff going on at home.

I realize this isn't a solution for most of you but the source code is attached to the first post so feel free to try and improve/fix/update it if you like. Don't be intimidated if you don't know how - I taught myself Microsoft dev env, Rainmeter, and OHM the first time I wrote it and it isn't that hard to learn how to do stuff like this.
SlimJimGuyMan

Post by SlimJimGuyMan »

Hey Ted, just wanted to thank you for this plugin. I've been looking for a system monitor solution like this (Rainmeter+OHM+this plugin) for a long time, so thank you.
- SlimJimGuyMan -
Sidhy

Post by Sidhy »

I only had some trouble with some sensors that I renamed..

It only detected those by its new name after a full system restart
Sidhy

Post by Sidhy »

Ok I was missing a way to get the Maximum reached value since OHM is running in this plugin so added it myself and would like to share it with you all..

The attachment contains a x32 and x64 version and the source code

Example rainmeter config:
[measureCPUTemp]
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=Plugins\OpenHardwareMonitorPlugin.dll
Hardware=<Hardware label>
Type=Temperatures
Sensor=<Sensor label>
SensorMax=1

[MeterCPUTemp]
Meter=String
MeasureName=measureCPUTemp
X=2
Y=2
H=16
AntiAlias=1
NumOfDecimals=1
Text="Cpu Temp: %1°c"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sarah333

Post by sarah333 »

guys i have problem i think with the ohm rainmeter plugin.

I have used OHM ver 5 and rainmeter and used plugin found over here all in win 8 x64
and all was working ok

i was bored yesterday and was thinking i will try to use OHM ver 4 as the ver 5 didnt recognize external USB hdds, i have used ver 4 of the OHM and all was working good with rainmeter

ver 4 didnt see external hdd either so i thought i will go back to ver 5 of the OHM and there was issue as the rainmeter didnt work anymore with ver 5 of the OHM mean i start OHM but rainmeter doesnt see it nor read anything.

well i thought i will try ver 3 of the OHM and ver 3 was recognized and ver 4 and 5 of the OHM didnt work with Rainmeter anymore

Can someone please tell me what can i do to make OHM ver 5 work again with rainmeter ?

i tried to clean registry and reinstall rainmeter clean registry from rainmeter and nothing helps the only ver of the OHM that works with rainmeter is ver 3
and i dont know what else can i do

any advice ?
bratskij

Post by bratskij »

Please help with editing in Rainmeter. The essence of the problem is that through the Open Hardware Monitor v0.9.2 program it displays the temperature of all sensors in the system. On the motherboard, the old version did not show the temperature at all, and now after many years it was finally updated and the temperature of the motherboard shows, but I don’t know how to set the path. Previously, you could write this:

Code: Select all

Measure=Plugin
PlugIn=PlugIns\OpenHardwareMonitorPlugin.dll
Hardware=MSI B360-A PRO (MS-7B22)
Type=Temperatures
Sensor=CPU Core
https://c.radikal.ru/c27/2002/4b/61da5dcb4211.jpg

and now another line has appeared - Nuvoton NCT6797D and I don’t know what to call it.

Code: Select all

[MeasureCore1]
Measure=Plugin
PlugIn=PlugIns\OpenHardwareMonitorPlugin.dll
Hardware=MSI B360-A PRO (MS-7B22)
     ?            =Nuvoton NCT6797D
Type=Temperatures
Sensor=CPU Core
What to register here?
Last edited by Brian on March 4th, 2020, 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use [code] tags. It's the </> button.