It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:31 pm

NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
cmcinroy

Re: NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Post by cmcinroy »

poiru wrote:I cannot reproduce this. Can you open About Skins, use CTRL+C to copy the measure value, and paste it somewhere in order to confirm the existence of the space?
Hmm, no space when I do that. Like I said, I found that early versions of the plugin would show an extra space after meters that used the ALBUM and TITLE measures. One of the iterations fixed the issue, but I don't recall it being addressed specifically. Wonder if it's something unusual that I am doing in the skin?
EDIT: I should clarify. I noticed that (now fixed) behaviour when using the measure value in the LeftMouseUpAction for a meter.
Also, the trailing space for TRACK only occurs when the measure is used in ToolTipText for a meter.
poiru wrote:Get rid of AutoScale=1 on the meter :)
No AutoScale. But your "About/Ctrl+C" trick shows the right value.
EDIT: As with the TRACK issue, DATE appears correctly when used in Text for a meter, but shows as "2 k" when used in ToolTipText for a meter.
Weird. This seems pretty unusual. Please let me know whether you are able to reproduce this (or whether I am losing my marbles).
poiru wrote:This will be fixed in the next Rainmeter beta and foo_cad release. For now, restarting foobar2000 while Rainmeter is open should solve the issue (if not, check if foobar2000 started minimized into the tray).
Yes, that did work.

Thanks for you help!
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

cmcinroy wrote:Also, the trailing space for TRACK only occurs when the measure is used in ToolTipText for a meter.
Ah, yes. Tooltips always use AutoScale. I'll add a workaround for the next beta release.
cmcinroy

Post by cmcinroy »

poiru wrote: Ah, yes. Tooltips always use AutoScale. I'll add a workaround for the next beta release.
Ahh, cool. Live and learn.

Thanks, poiru.
RotesOHM

Post by RotesOHM »

Hi,

any chance to get this working with an MPD Server ?

Server: http://mpd.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Player_Daemon_Wiki
Windows Client: git://git.musicpd.org/master/mpc.git/
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

RotesOHM wrote:any chance to get this working with an MPD Server ?
No, not as far as I know (and I don't plan to add support for more players anytime soon).
poiru
Developer

foobar2000 plugin update

Post by poiru »

foo_cad 1.0.1 is available. Get it from here. The latest Rainmeter 2.3 beta is required.

- Fixed that unpause restarted track
- foobar2000 now always starts activated (non-minimized) when starting from Rainmeter
Matt

Post by Matt »

It's been a while since I've been able to play around with my Rainmeter setup (still sticking with good ol' Rainify here), but I look forward to checking out the new functionality you've added to NowPlaying, poiru.
cmcinroy

Re: foobar2000 plugin update

Post by cmcinroy »

poiru wrote:foo_cad 1.0.1 is available. Get it from here. The latest Rainmeter 2.3 beta is required.

- Fixed that unpause restarted track
- foobar2000 now always starts activated (non-minimized) when starting from Rainmeter
Brilliant! Great work, poiru. All of my foobar issues are resolved in the latest release. :thumbup:
renegade54

Post by renegade54 »

Using:
* Rainmeter 2.3.0 beta r 1320
* foo_cad 1.0.1 plugin
* either foobar2000 or WinAmp skin enabled
* Gnometer 1.3.0.3 <-- forgot this bit :)

Seeing over and over in the Rainmeter log:

ERRO (00:02:36.375) Script: WinAmp.lua:31: attempt to index global 'artistMeter' (a nil value)

Works fine with iTunes and WMP.

~~ Dennis
Last edited by renegade54 on April 19th, 2012, 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

renegade54 wrote:Using:
* Rainmeter 2.3.0 beta r 1320
* foo_cad 1.0.1 plugin
* either foobar2000 or WinAmp skin enabled
I assume you are using the Gnometer skin? If so, wait a few days for an update to the Gnometer that'll fix this.