It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:36 pm

NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Matt

Re: NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Post by Matt »

I noticed it pulling up lyrics for two instrumental tracks, but otherwise it works as advertised here. :thumbup:
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Could you please add support for default artwork to be displayed when none is available for the current track?
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

smurfier wrote:Could you please add support for default artwork to be displayed when none is available for the current track?
Use the following under the COVER measure:

Code: Select all

Subsitute="":"path to default image" 
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Simple enough. Thank you.
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

!RainmeterPluginBang "MainMeasure SetPosition n"
Where n is either an absolute value ("SetPosition 50" to jump to 50% of the track) or a relative value ("SetPosition +5" to jump 5% forward or "SetPosition -10" to jump 10% backward).
Can this be combined with a progress bar to make the track jump to where you click (a la Winamp etc), if so how would this be implemented, or is this more like a skip x seconds button. I don't want to spend ages trying to figure this out if it can't actually be done. TIA
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

Seahorse wrote:Can this be combined with a progress bar to make the track jump to where you click (a la Winamp etc), if so how would this be implemented, or is this more like a skip x seconds button. I don't want to spend ages trying to figure this out if it can't actually be done. TIA
Yes. You would need to create 'hit zones' (e.g. one for 5%, 10%, 15%, etc.).
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

I just noticed an error when increasing the volume by +5. The first time it goes to 5%, hit it again, it's 9%, then 14%, then 18%.
AlC

Post by AlC »

Hey,

1. the lyrics functioning. :thumbup:

2. And one Problem

1.Case
Why soita don't display the album in my case , although it shows me in Winamp that it is the Album - Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water -.
But soita shows me N/A.

2.Case
Then I copied the song -my way - to desktop, changed the album from chocolate... to test1234 and Hey it shows test1234 as album
AND the CORRECT lyrics
Hää ?? :confused:

Yeah and this confuse me ... [WinXp,Winamp,Rainmeter 2.1.0 beta rev 834 (32bit)]

EDIT: Sorry I don't know how I can do this with the picture that it slide up, so tell it me or fix it :oops: Have it

Thanks in advance
Last edited by AlC on June 19th, 2011, 11:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rainmeter - You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

I have found running auto-tag in Winamp cures these issues with file names, have you tried that?
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

AlC

Post by AlC »

Okey I did it with the auto-tagger but at this album Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water , it doesn't functioned (at untitled tracks it functioned perfectly !)

So, I tried it with desktopvariant again.
Copied the whole folder to desktop ... and perfect it functioned (album and lyrics)

But when the folder is in "My Music" folder it doesn't funtioned, especially in the Limp Bizkit folder. Then I copied the folder to my KoRn folder and 50 % of the songs are then correct. And I auto-tagged all songs 2x.

I don't know. It wouldn't be so bad, if it's an other album, but this is my favorite music album.

EDIT: I notice that, when I put a correct functioning song into that folder, then this song doesn't functiong (artist,name are correct;album and lyrics are N/A) , too !! so... good night
Rainmeter - You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.