张为luc

Re: Enigma 4 [Released]

Post by 张为luc »

请问如何下载、使用? :welcome:
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

张为luc wrote:请问如何下载、使用? :welcome:
First, we are an english only forum. Please translate before posting.

Download from DevaintArt.

Install using the instructions from the manual.

Then read the manual for Enigma.
Lordtrenchard

Post by Lordtrenchard »

I've tried downloading Enigma from DeviantArt and its being flagged as containing a trojan? Any ideas? Alternate place to download etc?
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Lordtrenchard wrote:I've tried downloading Enigma from DeviantArt and its being flagged as containing a trojan? Any ideas? Alternate place to download etc?
That really is the best place. Some antivirus programs may be seeing the addons created with AutoIt as containing a virus. This is a quite common occurrence and is a false positive.
sesheron

Post by sesheron »

Just a little functional tweak I made, thought I'd share.

In the volume widget, I added the following to the background meter, makes adjusting volume a lot easier, at least for those with a scrollwheel. Not sure if it works with the scroll on a laptop track pad.

Code: Select all

[Background]
Meter=Image
MeterStyle=StyleSidebarBackground | StyleVolumeBackground
MouseScrollUpAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureVolume" "ChangeVolume +#VolumeIncrement#"][!Update]
MouseScrollDownAction=[!CommandMeasure "MeasureVolume" "ChangeVolume -#VolumeIncrement#"][!Update]
Now with your mouse anwhere over the volume widget, you can adjust the volume, instead of having to carefully click on the correct side of the thin bar. Just scroll the direction you want the volume to go.
Discombobul8d

Post by Discombobul8d »

Good day!

I am not sure if something changed on Google's end, but while trying to figure out the Calendar (same as everyone else), I noticed this.

While trying to connect using the tips mentioned in this thread, I got nothing. However, when I went into Options.inc and forced the calendar address to "basic", the gcal finally worked and created the GoogleCalendar1.xml file. Yah!!

However...

It doesn't seem to be parsing correctly, as it created a single event file for everything.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

-<EventFile Title="me@gmail.com">

<Event Desc="Event 1" Day="18" Month="11"/>

<Event Desc="Event 2" Day="18" Month="11"/>

<Event Desc="Event 3" Day="18" Month="11"/>

<Event Desc="Event 4" Day="18" Month="11"/>

<Event Desc="Event 5" Day="18" Month="11"/>

<Event Desc="Event 6" Day="18" Month="11"/>

<Event Desc="Event 7" Day="18" Month="11"/>

<Event Desc="Event 8" Day="18" Month="11"/>

<Event Desc="Event 9" Day="18" Month="11"/>

</EventFile>

If I try to go back to 'Full', even in my browser that fails ("Forbidden"). Any ideas?

Thanks!!
pds

Post by pds »

Google statement :
"This API is a subject to the Deprecation Policy and will be shutdown on November 17, 2014. Please use APIv3 instead. "

FULL list is now dissabled :(
Discombobul8d

Post by Discombobul8d »

Well, that explains that. :(

Any suggestions for modifying the parser? I don't have a lot of experience there, but I could likely muddle my way through...
Discombobul8d

Post by Discombobul8d »

Okay, I did some work on this. While it was possible to alter the MatchItemDate and the ParseDate entries in the Reader.lua file to handle normal appointments correctly, this change by Google really hosed things for reoccurring appointments.

-<entry>

<id>http://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/discombobul8d%40gmail.com/private-#########/basic/#################</id>

<published>2014-04-17T13:55:15.000Z</published>

<updated>2014-04-17T13:55:15.000Z</updated>

<category term="http://schemas.google.com/g/2005#event" scheme="http://schemas.google.com/g/2005#kind"/>

<title type="html">Title</title>

<summary type="html">Recurring Event<br> First start: 2014-04-28 09:00:00 CDT <br>
Duration: 3600 <br>Event Status: confirmed</summary>

<content type="html">Recurring Event<br /> First start: 2014-04-28 09:00:00 CDT <br />
Duration: 3600 <br />Event Status: confirmed</content>

<link title="alternate" type="text/html" href="https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=blah blah blah" rel="alternate"/>

<link type="application/atom+xml" href="https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/discombobul8d%40gmail.com/private-######/basic/#######" rel="self"/>

-<author>

<name>EEEEEEEEEE</name>

<email>EEEEEEEE.EEEE.com</email>

</author>

</entry>

Notice there are no dates listed to parse, nor values for periodicity. Only 'Duration' tells you if it's an all day event, but nothing says what day it is to reoccur on, how often it's to reoccur, or what time it occurs if it's not an all day event. So these all default to the current date and time you refresh the Google service (gcal).