It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:13 am

Kit 01 Parts to create a media player app

Skins that control functions in Windows or Rainmeter
yereverluvinuncleber

Kit 01 Parts to create a media player app

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

OK, it isn't a Rainmeter skin but instead this is a kit of parts... that can be assembled to create a Steampunk media player widget/app or program.

I suppose it could be used to create a Rainmeter skin, or used to create any form of graphical interface you choose. The media player could suit desktop or mobile applications. You could create an app or simply use the components in your own graphical creation. Up to you.

This kit will contain all the separate images I use to create one of my widgets plus a XML file to describe the contents position and function. Except for the XML there is no code within the package just the images.

All you need to do is to add your own code, script, markup language, whatever logic method you prefer to animate the device. I already have some javascript to make this player come alive - if you want this javascript to provide more glue to the parts then that can be provided too, you only need to ask - PM me at DA.

(above text and image copied from Deviantart)

CREDIT - You may use any of my own images in your own creations but commercially only with my permission. In all other non-commercial cases I require a prominent credit to the original artist(s) using their/my real name or DA pseudonym and a link to their/my sites. A link to this page using my DeviantArt name on any descriptions would be sufficient.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.