It is currently April 16th, 2024, 8:01 am

AVENGERS S.H.I.E.L.D. 2.1 (Updated)

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
fonpaolo

AVENGERS S.H.I.E.L.D. 2.1 (Updated)

Post by fonpaolo »

Finally is available as rmskin! First of all, I know it's huge, but read the description, a ReadMe is also included with almost the same text.
I must admit that it's my first rmskin, until now I've kept them only for my personal use.

Let me know what you think.

Update:
New version 2.1 is out.
Now the "Readme" is a eight pages pdf file, please read it, it contains all the instructions and some tips, after the skin installation click on the "Guide" button.
I think and I hope I have fixed all the problems and obviously I have added some other functions.
Now it's available only for the latest Rainmeter 3.2 beta.
Last edited by fonpaolo on January 13th, 2015, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grim

Re: AVENGERS S.H.I.E.L.D. 2.0

Post by Grim »

Crazy awesome! :thumbup:

Makes my first simple skin, that I may eventually, possibly, perhaps, one day, maybe post, if I can stop tinkering with it, look like nothing. >.<
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Thanks.

Consider that I started with version 1 some years ago and all I have done was modify some of the existing illustro skins to meet my needs.
Then I started to look at something more complex and build my own skins, but always trying to understand what others have done, to constantly increase my knowledge, keep me up to date and maybe find new solutions, suggestions and ideas with every new release and all the new functions added.

You don't have to think that your creation is nothing, you put in your skin patience, fantasy and passion, you're learning with every string of code you add, next step will be your first suite and so on.

We all started in this way, with the same feelings.
Maffus

Post by Maffus »

Thank you so much! This looks amazing! The main reason I love it is because it is super easy to change the program button destinations AND icons. After changing the links and icons for the animus skin, this is a sight for sore eyes. It is not all praise though, the large program buttons have a habit of spazzing out when I put my mouse between the links, that is not to say I will stop using this :D. Well done :rosegift:
fonpaolo

Post by fonpaolo »

Thank you, I know the problem with the launchers...
It's caused by the transparent part of the button, overlapping each other, it's a known issue and I'm trying to find a better solution, even reducing the transparent parts at their minimum doesn't solve the problem.

I really hope that one day Rainmeter doesn't recognize transparent parts.
fonpaolo

Re: AVENGERS S.H.I.E.L.D. 2.1 (Updated)

Post by fonpaolo »

Link modified in the first post to point to the 2.1 updated version.

Let me know if there's any problem.