It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:30 pm

STALKER Clear Sky w/ blood effects

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
deynon7

Re: STALKER Clear Sky w/ blood effects

Post by deynon7 »

Mordasius wrote: I'd forgotten about the transparent border around the images - sorry about that. Anyway, I've uploaded full-screen versions of the images to drop box.

Download and overwrite the exisiting .png files in C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\STALKER\Blood\@Resources\Images\Blood with those from Dropbox.

Setting

Code: Select all

W= your screen width in pixels
H= your screen height in pixels
should now show the blood splatters full screen.
I didn't thought it could have been the images itself the problem^^

Now it works perfectly, the only difference it's that I cant use the

Setting

Code: Select all

W= your screen width in pixels
H= your screen height in pixels
Cause the imagine vanish, nut I can adjust the resolution. THis can be due the version of rainmeter I use, it's the last stable one and not the beta.

Anyway now everything works, really thanks for your help. I love such effect.
Mordasius

Post by Mordasius »

deynon7 wrote: THis can be due the version of rainmeter I use, it's the last stable one and not the beta.
The latest beta version of Rainmeter from http://rainmeter.net/ is just about as stable as you need and certainly more likely to work with new skins than any Final Release versions, so go ahead with the Beta release and everything should work as intended.
deynon7

Post by deynon7 »

Mordasius wrote: The latest beta version of Rainmeter from http://rainmeter.net/ is just about as stable as you need and certainly more likely to work with new skins than any Final Release versions, so go ahead with the Beta release and everything should work as intended.
I installed the beta version as you suggested, but it doesn't change in this contest.

Anyway the effect work, even without those instruction, so it's ok.

Now I have to start study deeply to realize something by myself, and maybe create something you'll like too^^

Thanks again, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: