It is currently March 29th, 2024, 10:20 am

Game: Tic Tac Toe

Skins that don't neatly fit into other categories
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Game: Tic Tac Toe

Post by balala »

This is a Rainmeter implementation of the Tic Tac Toe game. It can be played on a 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5 grid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rolandazz

Re: Game: Tic Tac Toe

Post by rolandazz »

Hi, great game :thumbup: Total in statistics needs to be put in order.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

On the 3x3 grid I had no enough space to display the Total word, so I used a ClipString command, but it's strange that there the whole word apears on two lines. What version of Windows are you using? I hope that on the larger grids, the same issue doesn't occure.
rolandazz

Post by rolandazz »

Larger grids are ok. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (build 7601) Service Pack 1 & Rainmeter version is 3.1.0 r2290 64-bit (May 25 2014)
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

On the lowest grid there's no place for the entire word, so try to change on the [MeterShowStatisticsTotal] section, the Text= line to something like Text=Tot#CRLF#%1#CRLF#%2#CRLF#%3#CRLF#%4. I know it's not the best solution, but I don't see any other possibility to have the whole word in one single line. On my system it looks like:
I asked you about you Windows version beacuse on a Windows XP system a saw somthing like in your image and I thought that this could be the explonation. But it seems that it isn't.