It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:25 pm

horizontal_ruler

Skins that control functions in Windows or Rainmeter
wasek

horizontal_ruler

Post by wasek »

Ruler on your desktop.
By clicking on the top strip of dark tunes start of measurement (white vertical line) without removing the cursor with the mouse wheel strips can be tailored. It's the same with the lower (yellow) bar, just read the end of the measurement. Measured in pixels.
Horizontal Ruler_2.rmskin
(148.84 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Last edited by jsmorley on January 27th, 2015, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the missing .rmskin attachment by creating and uploading a new version of it. Thanks to Balala for his help with this.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: horizontal_ruler

Post by balala »

That's great! The idea is briliant, the realisation is great. Congratulations!
wasek

Post by wasek »

balala wrote:That's great! The idea is briliant, the realisation is great. Congratulations!
balala, Thanks for the tip, in the development of a protractor, can not come up with the formula for calculating the angle.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Attachment is missing... would really like to try this!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote:Attachment is missing... would really like to try this!
But there's an attachement, I downloaded it an it's great!
I think you're looking to this skin, thought Ivan's last question about a ruler. I'm working right now on it, in a half - one hour, I'll post to Ivan's thread.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

balala wrote: But there's an attachement, I downloaded it an it's great!
I think you're looking to this skin, thought Ivan's last question about a ruler. I'm working right now on it, in a half - one hour, I'll post to Ivan's thread.
Balala, looks like that attachment got lost when we had a server issue a while back. Do you still have it or can you recreate that .rmskin from your Skins\ folder?
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

jsmorley wrote:Balala, looks like that attachment got lost when we had a server issue a while back. Do you still have it or can you recreate that .rmskin from your Skins\ folder?
Yes, now I see. Sorry, when I wrote my previous post, I didn't check to see if the file is available for download, just saw the attachment and posted the link. My fault, sorry.
I have the skin on my hdd, I recreated the rmskin file and here is. But you have to know (I think you know!) that I'm not the author of this skin! I'm just posting it, because I have it. and the skin has the original metadatas.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

balala wrote: Yes, now I see. Sorry, when I wrote my previous post, I didn't check to see if the file is available for download, just saw the attachment and posted the link. My fault, sorry.
I have the skin on my hdd, I recreated the rmskin file and here is. But you have to know (I think you know!) that I'm not the author of this skin! I'm just posting it, because I have it. and the skin has the original metadatas.
Thanks very much. I moved the attachment to the original post, with an explanation.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

balala wrote: Yes, now I see. Sorry, when I wrote my previous post, I didn't check to see if the file is available for download, just saw the attachment and posted the link. My fault, sorry.
Yes balala, I was here for the that reason (why reinvent the wheel!)... I can wait to see what you come up with... I did expand the grid to 60x60 here, but am still testing because of an InputText ObjectDisposed error that occurs every once in a while. No rush!
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

eclectic-tech wrote:Yes balala, I was here for the that reason (why reinvent the wheel!)... I can wait to see what you come up with... I did expand the grid to 60x60 here, but am still testing because of an InputText ObjectDisposed error that occurs every once in a while. No rush!
Here's a first release, but I'm still working on it.