It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:37 am

Simple Perf Meters 2.3.0 - now with 4 Clocks and All-in-One

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Simple Perf Meters - Updated with scaling size

Post by jsmorley »

TGonZo wrote:Thanks jsmorley. I suspected that, but it is good to know for sure. It seems like in most cases, this is not something that we need to worry about. But if your skin is setup with a completely transparent background, it sounds like a good idea to make mouse actions with the minimum 0,0,0,1 to make sure they are seen and usable.
Correct.
TGonZo

Re: Simple Perf Meters 1.9.0 - Now with CPU temps and GPU me

Post by TGonZo »

Hello all,

I've updated the SimplePerfMeters to ver 1.9.0. It now has 4 variants of the CPUmem Meter, the original without temps (if you don't want to use HWiNFO), and 3 with temperatures (which do require HWiNFO). It now has a new GPU Meter, requires HWiNFO to be running. Also added Bits/Bytes selection for the Network meter.

I updated the 1st post in this thread with the new version. You can also check out my Deviantart page on it: http://tgonz0.deviantart.com

Enjoy.
TGonZo

Re: Simple Perf Meters 1.9.1 - Now with CPU temps and GPU me

Post by TGonZo »

UPDATE 1.9.1 - 2015-08-18:
GPU now scales (oops, moved too many vars around, fixed),
enabled Drive Usage for removable USB drives (I didn't know that was off by default),
made GPU 2 pixels bigger so it is same width as CPU.

See first post for download and details.
TGonZo

Re: Simple Perf Meters 1.9.2 - Now with CPU temps and GPU me

Post by TGonZo »

UPDATE 1.9.2 - 2015-08-20: added Locale support to Weather skin, set in Weather Settings, I think I am done updating for a while.

I just found out the weather URL would support Locales. It only changes a few data fields, but it's better than only having the default locale.
TGonZo

Re: Simple Perf Meters 1.9.4 - Now with CPU temps and GPU me

Post by TGonZo »

UPDATE 1.9.4 - 2015-09-06: as requested, added CPU fan, added CPU Mhz by HWiNFO or PerfMon, settings * now auto hide, added a few tooltips for more information. Okay, I think I have added enough to these skins for awhile. The settings skins are starting to get out of control. :-) Enjoy.

Please see the updated first post of this thread, or check out my Deviantart page. http://tgonz0.deviantart.com
exper1mental

Re: Simple Perf Meters 1.9.4 - Now with CPU temps and GPU me

Post by exper1mental »

Nice skin! This is the first perfmon that has seriously challenged me in my devoted use of ForceX System Monitor combined with SpeedFan. I love your easy to setup and use settings skins!

Couple of (nit-picky) thoughts:
- I think it would be awesome to have Hard Drive temperatures added (shouldn't be hard since HWiNFO supports them. I almost didn't know it supported that until I look in the S.M.A.R.T. categories and found my hard drive temps)
- SWAP (or P/F as you called it) doesn't seem to be displaying right. It that 2GBs of HDD space free when there is actually 2GBs of HDD space being used. Also, the percentage is empty and so is the bar.
- A setting to disable the fan speed display would be nice for folks who don't have a fan sensor
- I really like the ability to resize the skins from the interface. My only nit picky suggestion on this is that it would be nice to set all the different skins (not the settings ones ofc) to have the same width or height (so they could create a nice bar across the top, side or bottom of a screen)

Again, as a I said before, this skin is great and all my ideas are nit-picky little things.
Keep up the great work!
TGonZo

Re: Simple Perf Meters 1.9.5 - Now with CPU temps and GPU me

Post by TGonZo »

Thanks for the comments exper1mental. This skin has grown into more than I imagined.
I added a on/off switch for the CPU fan. That was easy enough. See ver 1.9.5.

On the other items, I'll look into disk temps. That should be do-able. Whats one more setting skin when you have this many. lol

The Page File (P/F) as Windows calls it, should be accurate. Windows pre-allocates the disk space, but may not use the P/F until later when it needs it. So, you may see 2GB of disk used, but 0% of that P/F used. That's normal.

Hope that helps.
TGonZo

Re: Simple Perf Meters 2.0.0 - Now with Disk temps

Post by TGonZo »

Okay, SimplePerfMeters 2.0.0 now with Disk temps. Settings skin and selectable on/off display. I'm going to really try and take a break from this for a while. This should be good enough for most everyone now. Hope you enjoy it.
exper1mental

Re: Simple Perf Meters 2.0.0 - Now with Disk temps

Post by exper1mental »

TGonZo wrote:Okay, SimplePerfMeters 2.0.0 now with Disk temps. Settings skin and selectable on/off display. I'm going to really try and take a break from this for a while. This should be good enough for most everyone now. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks! :thumbup:
TGonZo

Re: Simple Perf Meters 2.0.1 - Now with Disk temps

Post by TGonZo »

Oops, I missed disk temps on D: or H: drives. I fixed that in 2.0.1. So disk temps now working on all disks.