It is currently April 27th, 2024, 12:29 am

Rainmeter is set to be on Background but comes infront

General topics related to Rainmeter.
Cafijn

Rainmeter is set to be on Background but comes infront

Post by Cafijn »

Hi I have the Problem that I have set all Rainmeter Skins to be only displayed on the Backlayer on the Desktop but for some reaston sometimes it goes ontop over the webbrowser windows and explorer windows. also most of the time it is displayed over Winamp in which I have enabled the winamp-option to not be always ontop because otherwise Winamp would stay ontop even if I would click on other windows.
Please help.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter is set to be on Background but comes infront

Post by eclectic-tech »

Cafijn wrote:Hi I have the Problem that I have set all Rainmeter Skins to be only displayed on the Backlayer on the Desktop but for some reaston sometimes it goes ontop over the webbrowser windows and explorer windows. also most of the time it is displayed over Winamp in which I have enabled the winamp-option to not be always ontop because otherwise Winamp would stay ontop even if I would click on other windows.
Please help.
You could try adding OnRefreshAction=!ZPos -2 to the [Rainmeter] section of all of your skins.

On initial load skin layer according to the Rainmeter settings, but on Refresh, individual skins seem to ignore it, unless you tell them the Z-Position you want. Side note: On refresh, they may appear above the window for a second, and then set themselves to the desktop.

Windows (and individual program settings) have the final say to what is "topmost", but this should force your skins to the bottom on load and any refresh.