It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:30 am

Desktop+ back on deviantart

Skins to open folders and launch applications and websites
Virginityrocks

Desktop+ back on deviantart

Post by Virginityrocks »

I wonder if it'll work this time...  
Download: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOtWKbj9_wDxg9zbBGBWCoQ_eqp_RzCJN3-qXE0HppA/pub
Fully functional on Windows Vista, 7 and 8. Problems with XP will be fixed soon. Officially supports 8 most common resolutions. Fully configurable, fully customizable.
Last edited by Virginityrocks on January 28th, 2013, 7:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
StarburstSpectrum

Re: Desktop+ v21 needs to be verified on other computers!

Post by StarburstSpectrum »

I don't know what's up, but I tried to download and got the message, "Sorry, this file is infected with a virus. Only the owner is allowed to download infected files."
Virginityrocks

Post by Virginityrocks »

RainRGB and RainFile are causing problems. I removed them from the link. Try now. Should work.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-vmK7nNkjE8RTJvd0dlMnRwN1E
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

@Virginityrocks

Here are a few XP control panel shortcuts...
Attachments
XPShortcuts.zip
(3.3 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Downloaded version 22e from "check for update" in the skin.
Downloads and installs with layout options and tutorial, all ran without a problem.

Still no option to change from Metric to Fahrenheit; I manually changed TempMeasure=F in #@#global\control.inc

On XP with Update=-1
No folder items or icons after refresh. Mouseover shows item names, click any item to show all icons...

I saw your post about increased memory after resetting update to 1000. I will check on my system, and let you know if I see the same steady increase you see on Win 8 or just 1 jump...

Really like the new install dialog...
Virginityrocks

Post by Virginityrocks »

Here's the latest: It includes the shortcuts you sent, and should all work on Windows XP. I've also added the Fahrenheit button, as well as a bunch of other minor things. I've turned on directory changing in Toolbar Settings and the Upload Image button, but using the Input plugin. RainFile is still having problems being detected as a virus, so I'm leaving it out until I find a solution. Colour changing should work fine now, also.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xOtWKbj9_wDxg9zbBGBWCoQ_eqp_RzCJN3-qXE0HppA/pub

I haven't changed the Update=-1 problem yet, since it works fine on my computer, I need to know what's causing it to be problematic. If you find a solution in the Toolbar code for XP, let me know. If this has to be a OS specific thing, it won't be hard to have an entirely different set of Toolbars just for XP. If it still doesn't work on XP, let me know.

Which install dialog are you talking about? The welcome splash screen?