It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 2:04 am

desktop files under side/taskbar

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
r0k

Re: desktop files under side/taskbar

Post by r0k »

Well. Don't know then. Maybe Fences does not like your OS. I can't help you with it thought, I just installed it and it ran without issues :confused:
You might ask for help on the Stardock forums or use one of the other workarounds. Sorry.
weirdo23

Post by weirdo23 »

i used the blank.ico folders however for some reason they turn black instead of blank on startup and i have to reassign the blank.ico to one of the folders to get them all blank again ... :(
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

weirdo23 wrote:i used the blank.ico folders however for some reason they turn black instead of blank on startup and i have to reassign the blank.ico to one of the folders to get them all blank again ... :(
That is strange. I made the icon in XP so maybe if you are using 7 the default format displayed is not actually in the file.
weirdo23

Post by weirdo23 »

i created a blank icon with a tool that creates icons for win7 and its still the same ... i think its some kind of config issue there :???:
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

Maybe 7 doesn't like completely transparent icons. Use your icon maker to make one with a single pixel that is almost transparent and see if it makes a difference.