It is currently May 4th, 2024, 3:23 am

Help to assemble a formula

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Help to assemble a formula

Post by balala »

arcanosa84 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 1:37 am Hello hello, I already solved it in another way, they recommended me to use SysColor above, very good, I already have all my skins changing color along with the wallpaper, that gave it a unique look. I had to do it using the variables as you and Yincognito explained to me, because I tried to use an if condition to select one color or another depending on a selection variable and I didn't succeed. But at least that one is already resolved.
Now I am trying to make the credits and thanks go up from the bottom edge of the configuration skin image and disappear, we will do that if you want when we finish with the solar system.
I already carried out the steps you told me, everything is fine, I achieved what you told me.
I'm ready. thanks for comment. :great: :rosegift:
My reply was related much more to the problem of how the planets can be moved and resized along their track, much fewer to the problem of color. So, what steps did you carry out?
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

balala wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 2:55 pm My reply was related much more to the problem of how the planets can be moved and resized along their track, much fewer to the problem of color. So, what steps did you carry out?
I carried out the steps that you indicated to me, I already achieved the objective, you can now dictate the next step.
I already have Mercury spinning in circles :great: :great:
:Whistle :Whistle Learning is the most complete art of life. Just enjoy it. :bow: :bow:
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

arcanosa84 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 11:41 pm I carried out the steps that you indicated to me, I already achieved the objective, you can now dictate the next step.
I already have Mercury spinning in circles :great: :great:
Besides the [MeterMerkur] meter, you have to alter in a similar way the [MeterVenus], [MeterErde], [MeterMars] (and so on) meters as well. For instance the [MeterVenus] should look this way:

Code: Select all

[MeterVenus]
Meter=Image
ImageName=venus.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#RadiusVenus#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+88+#RadiusVenus#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1
The only thing you may have problems with is the constant value added into the Y option (50 for Mercury, 88 here). Unfortunately you have to adjust those value for the other planets, to get proper positions for each of them.
You have to add the radius of Venus into the [Variables] section as well. Add it. for example: RadiusVenus=150 .
I similar way, you can modify the meters of the other planets as well. Try to make these and let me know of you encounter any trouble.
Note that with the above solution you get one single issue: all planets will move together. There will be no differences between their position. But this will be fixed on a next step.
Did you get moving all planets, as described above? If you did, post please the full code. If didn't, let me know please what is the problem, what is not going well.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: October 2nd, 2023, 11:41 pm I already have Mercury spinning in circles :great: :great:
Just in case it's needed to avoid potential confusion (like wondering where the heck the above formulas came from, for example)...

A short explanation for balala's formulas, and why they will work for any circular or elliptical rotation (not just in your skin / case, but anywhere where such a rotation occurs) has to do with some fundamental notions in geometry and trigonometry. Given a 0 to 2 * PI interval for an angle variable expressed in radians (corresponding to a full circle 0 to 360 degree interval), any circle or ellipse can be drawn by graphing out the points at the following (X, Y) coordinates:

X = centerX + radiusX * cos(angle)
Y = centerY + radiusY * sin(angle)
where the two center... values are the coordinates of the center of the circle / ellipse, and the two radius... values are the horizontal and vertical values for the circle / ellipse radius. In the case of an ellipse, it can then be rotated to get a different orientation of its shape. Balala's formulas above translate this mathematical fact into Rainmeter code, using the variables, measures and meter coordinates / sizes in your skin. The slight changes he operated were probably done to suit the specific environment in that skin.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

balala wrote: October 4th, 2023, 7:20 pm Besides the [MeterMerkur] meter, you have to alter in a similar way the [MeterVenus], [MeterErde], [MeterMars] (and so on) meters as well. For instance the [MeterVenus] should look this way:

[MeterVenus]
Meter=Image
ImageName=venus.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#RadiusVenus#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+88+#RadiusVenus#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1
The only thing you may have problems with is the constant value added into the Y option (50 for Mercury, 88 here). Unfortunately you have to adjust those value for the other planets, to get proper positions for each of them.
You have to add the radius of Venus into the [Variables] section as well. Add it. for example: RadiusVenus=150 .
I similar way, you can modify the meters of the other planets as well. Try to make these and let me know of you encounter any trouble.
Note that with the above solution you get one single issue: all planets will move together. There will be no differences between their position. But this will be fixed on a next step.
Did you get moving all planets, as described above? If you did, post please the full code. If didn't, let me know please what is the problem, what is not going well.
There everything is adjusted as you indicated, try not to protrude so much from the orbit, in this case when turning on the left side the last 3 planets are not visible, otherwise they all rotate correctly. I already have it ready for the next step. :thumbup:

[Rainmeter]
Author=Marsen
Update=1000
DynamicWindowSize=1

[Variables]
Ratio=0.5
RadiusMerkur=100
RadiusVenus=160
RadiusErde=220
RadiusMars=280
RadiusJupiter=340
Radiussaturn=400
Radiusuranus=460
Radiusneptun=520
Radiuspluto=580

[MeasureTime]
Measure=Time
Format=%#S 

;METERS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MeterSun]
Meter=Image
ImageName=sun.png
x=0
y=0

;RINGS------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MerkurRing]
Meter=Roundline
;MeasureName=MeasureSeconds
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=48
LineLength=50
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

[VenusRing]
Meter=Roundline
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=90
LineLength=92
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

[ErdeRing]
Meter=Roundline
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=131
LineLength=133
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

[MarsRing]
Meter=Roundline
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=170
LineLength=172
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

[JupiterRing]
Meter=Roundline
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=215
LineLength=217
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

[SaturnRing]
Meter=Roundline
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=258
LineLength=260
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

[UranusRing]
Meter=Roundline
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=292
LineLength=294
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

[NeptunRing]
Meter=Roundline
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=321
LineLength=323
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

[PlutoRing]
Meter=Roundline
X=0
Y=0
W=700
H=700
StartAngle=(Rad(-180))
RotationAngle=(Rad(360))
LineStart=341
LineLength=343
LineColor=255,255,255,40
Solid=1
AntiAlias=1

;PLANETS----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MeterMerkur]
Meter=Image
ImageName=merkur.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#RadiusMerkur#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+50+#RadiusMerkur#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
W=(700+140*#Ratio#*Cos(PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterVenus]
Meter=Image
ImageName=venus.png
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterErde]
Meter=Image
ImageName=erde.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#RadiusErde#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+126+#RadiusErde#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterMars]
Meter=Image
ImageName=mars.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#RadiusMars#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+164+#RadiusMars#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1

[Meterjupiter]
Meter=Image
ImageName=jupiter.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#Radiusjupiter#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+202+#RadiusJupiter#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1

[Metersaturn]
Meter=Image
ImageName=saturn.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#Radiussaturn#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+240+#Radiussaturn#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1

[Meteruranus]
Meter=Image
ImageName=uranus.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#Radiusuranus#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+278+#Radiusuranus#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1

[Meterneptun]
Meter=Image
ImageName=neptun.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#Radiusneptun#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+316+#Radiusneptun#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1

[MeterPluto]
Meter=Image
ImageName=pluto.png
X=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:W])/2)+#Radiuspluto#*Sin(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
Y=(((700-[#CURRENTSECTION#:H])/2)+354+#Radiuspluto#*#Ratio#*Cos(-PI*(([MeasureTime]+30)%60)/30))
DynamicVariables=1

;MENU---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MeterMenu]
Meter=Image
ImageName=menu1.png
H=26
W=28
X=650
Y=0
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption MeterMenu ImageName menu2.png][!Update][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption MeterMenu ImageName menu1.png][!Update][!Redraw]
LeftMouseDownAction=[!SetOption MeterMenu ImageName menu3.png][!SetOption MeterNormal Hidden 0][!SetOption MeterFast Hidden 0][!Update][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetOption MeterMenu ImageName menu1.png]["C:\...\...\...exe"][!Update][!Redraw]
RightMouseDownAction=[!SetOption MeterNormal Hidden 1][!SetOption MeterFast Hidden 1][!Update][!Redraw]

[MeterNormal]
Meter=Image
ImageName=norm.png
H=26
W=74
X=550
Y=0
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption MeterNormal ImageName norm2.png][!Update][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption MeterNormal ImageName norm.png][!Update][!Redraw]
LeftMouseDownAction=[!SetOption MeterNormal ImageName norm3.png][!Update][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetOption MeterNormal ImageName norm.png][!SetOption MeterNormal Hidden 1][!SetOption MeterFast Hidden 1][!SetOption MeterMerkur ValueRemainder 900][!SetOption MeterVenus ValueRemainder 1800][!SetOption MeterErde ValueRemainder 3600][!SetOption MeterMars ValueRemainder 10800][!SetOption MeterJupiter ValueRemainder 21600][!SetOption MeterSaturn ValueRemainder 36000][!SetOption MeterUranus ValueRemainder 64800][!SetOption MeterNeptun ValueRemainder 72000][!SetOption MeterPluto ValueRemainder 86400][!Update][!Redraw]
Hidden=1

[MeterFast]
Meter=Image
ImageName=fast.png
H=26
W=74
X=550
Y=35
MouseOverAction=[!SetOption MeterFast ImageName fast2.png][!Update][!Redraw]
MouseLeaveAction=[!SetOption MeterFast ImageName fast.png][!Update][!Redraw]
LeftMouseDownAction=[!SetOption MeterFast ImageName fast3.png][!Update][!Redraw]
LeftMouseUpAction=[!SetOption MeterFast ImageName fast.png][!SetOption MeterFast Hidden 1][!SetOption MeterNormal Hidden 1][!SetOption MeterMerkur ValueRemainder 100][!SetOption MeterVenus ValueRemainder 120][!SetOption MeterErde ValueRemainder 180][!SetOption MeterMars ValueRemainder 360][!SetOption MeterJupiter ValueRemainder 600][!SetOption MeterSaturn ValueRemainder 1200][!SetOption MeterUranus ValueRemainder 2000][!SetOption MeterNeptun ValueRemainder 3000][!SetOption MeterPluto ValueRemainder 3600][!Update][!Redraw]
Hidden=1

;LINESoffon-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MeterRings]
Meter=Image
ImageName=ring.png
H=30
W=30
X=649
Y=40
ImageAlpha=150
LeftMouseUpAction=[!HideMeter MerkurRing][!HideMeter VenusRing][!HideMeter ErdeRing][!HideMeter MarsRing][!HideMeter JupiterRing][!HideMeter SaturnRing][!HideMeter UranusRing][!HideMeter NeptunRing][!HideMeter PlutoRing][!Update][!Redraw]
RightMouseUpAction=[!ShowMeter MerkurRing][!ShowMeter VenusRing][!ShowMeter ErdeRing][!ShowMeter MarsRing][!ShowMeter JupiterRing][!ShowMeter SaturnRing][!ShowMeter UranusRing][!ShowMeter NeptunRing][!ShowMeter PlutoRing][!Update][!Redraw]
:Whistle :Whistle Learning is the most complete art of life. Just enjoy it. :bow: :bow:
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

Yincognito wrote: October 4th, 2023, 9:30 pm Just in case it's needed to avoid potential confusion (like wondering where the heck the above formulas came from, for example)...

A short explanation for balala's formulas, and why they will work for any circular or elliptical rotation (not just in your skin / case, but anywhere where such a rotation occurs) has to do with some fundamental notions in geometry and trigonometry. Given a 0 to 2 * PI interval for an angle variable expressed in radians (corresponding to a full circle 0 to 360 degree interval), any circle or ellipse can be drawn by graphing out the points at the following (X, Y) coordinates:

X = centerX + radiusX * cos(angle)
Y = centerY + radiusY * sin(angle)
where the two center... values are the coordinates of the center of the circle / ellipse, and the two radius... values are the horizontal and vertical values for the circle / ellipse radius. In the case of an ellipse, it can then be rotated to get a different orientation of its shape. Balala's formulas above translate this mathematical fact into Rainmeter code, using the variables, measures and meter coordinates / sizes in your skin. The slight changes he operated were probably done to suit the specific environment in that skin.
Ah ok, validate the clarification, I'm already following the steps to the letter.
Greetings. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: October 5th, 2023, 12:04 am Ah ok, validate the clarification, I'm already following the steps to the letter.
Greetings. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Sure thing - I was just saying this to be useful when you'll need such rotations in the future, for something else. The principle is very simple and can be used at will - you just need to replace the stuff in the aforementioned formulas with the equivalent values from your skin. Back to standby mode, carry on. ;-)
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

Yincognito wrote: October 5th, 2023, 11:27 am Sure thing - I was just saying this to be useful when you'll need such rotations in the future, for something else. The principle is very simple and can be used at will - you just need to replace the stuff in the aforementioned formulas with the equivalent values from your skin. Back to standby mode, carry on. ;-)
Hello, hello, I am having a problem here and I would like your recommendation, I have already tried several options and the problem persists.
In this graph, which is published among the pack from the other day, this one is in graphs, which is Pings. When the telephone line is disconnected it freezes the skins momentarily when it is updated, try to put a condition that when there is no internet connection it enables the ping measurements, but apparently it works, since when there is no internet connection it shows 0 in the corresponding meters but it's like it keeps making pings since the skins freeze, I haven't been able to use what you helped me do with the webparser because we are working on the report that the router gives, but well in this case it would be the same, since The conditional that I am using now, which is the internet, does not disable it correctly.
Give me your opinion on what could be happening.
ahhh as additional information, I set the contextual menus that you helped me to make automatically, if there are 5 elements in the folder it opens up to there, if there are 10 the same, and if there are 20 for example, it only opens up to the maximum that I have set which is 15 in this case, so there isn't as much white space and it kind of looks better. everything controlled from the configuration skin, when I finish several elements that I am working on I will share it so you can see how it turns out, I would like you to help me make the text move up, to put the credits animated and they look better.
Greetings and good afternoon. :great: :great:

Additionally, I used !PauseMeasureGroup and !UnpauseMeasureGroup and the same thing happens to me.
This is the modified code.

[Rainmeter]

Author=AlexSoft
Update=500

[Variables]
@Include=#@#\Config\Variables.inc
@Include2=#@#\Config\Styles.inc
@Include3=#@#\Config\Links.inc

Rate=10

HeaderName=PING 

GraphStart=0
GraphEnd=300

;////////////////////////////////////////

FontName=hooge 05_53
FontHeight=6
FontColor=206,231,249,255
FontColor1=206,231,249,255
FontColor2=206,231,249,255
BlueBorder=Border
BlueColor=0, 148, 255, 128
Horizontal=HORIZONTAL
AntiAlias=1
NoAntiAlias=0

;  BACKGROUND

[Background]
Meter=Image
ImageName=#@#\Images\Grafic\Grafic.png
ImageTint=#BackgColor#
DynamicVariables=1

;  MEASURES

[InternetStatus]
Measure=SysInfo
SysInfoType=INTERNET_CONNECTIVITY
UpdateDivider=5
IfCondition=(InternetStatus=1)
IfTrueAction=[!EnableMeasure "MeasurePing1"][!EnableMeasure "MeasurePing2"]
IfFalseAction=[!DisableMeasure "MeasurePing1"][!DisableMeasure "MeasurePing2"]

[MeasurePing1]
Group=Pings
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=PingPlugin
DestAddress=www.Etecsa.cu
UpdateRate=#Rate#
DynamicVariables=1
IfCondition=(MeasurePing1 >= (#CompInter# - 50))
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable FontColor1 255,0,0,255][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!SetVariable FontColor1 206,231,249,255][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[Measure1C]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(MeasurePing1<#CompInter#?MeasurePing1:0)
MinValue=0
MaxValue=#GraphEnd#

[MeasurePing2]
Group=Pings
Measure=Plugin
Plugin=PingPlugin
DestAddress=#Ping2#
UpdateRate=#Rate#
DynamicVariables=1
IfCondition=(MeasurePing2 >= (#CompInter# - 50))
IfTrueAction=[!SetVariable FontColor2 255,0,0,255][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]
IfFalseAction=[!SetVariable FontColor2 206,231,249,255][!UpdateMeter *][!Redraw]

[Measure2C]
Measure=Calc
Formula=(MeasurePing2<#CompInter#?MeasurePing2:0)
MinValue=0
MaxValue=#GraphEnd#

; TEXT

[PingHeader]
Meter=STRING
X=15
Y=4
FontColor=#FontColor#
FontSize=#FontHeight#
FontFace=#FontName#
StringEffect=#BlueBorder#
FontEffectColor=#BlueColor#
AntiAlias=#NoAntiAlias#
Text=" #HeaderName#"

[PingEtecsa]
Meter=STRING
MeasureName=Measure1C
X=60
Y=4
FontColor=#FontColor1#
FontSize=#FontHeight#
FontFace=#FontName#
AntiAlias=#NoAntiAlias#
Postfix=  ms
NumOfDecimals=0
DynamicVariables=1

[PingComp]
Meter=STRING
MeasureName=Measure2C
X=99
Y=4
FontColor=#FontColor2#
FontSize=#FontHeight#
FontFace=#FontName#
AntiAlias=#NoAntiAlias#
Postfix=  ms
NumOfDecimals=0
DynamicVariables=1

;  GRAPH

[EtecsaGraph]
Meter=Line
MeasureName=Measure1C
X=15
Y=5
H=41
W=115
LineCount=1
LineColor=#ColorLine1#
AntiAlias=#NoAntiAlias#

[InternetGraph]
Meter=Line
MeasureName=Measure2C
X=15
Y=5
H=41
W=115
LineCount=1
LineColor=#ColorLine2#
AntiAlias=#NoAntiAlias#
Last edited by Brian on October 13th, 2023, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please use [code] tags. It's the </> button.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

arcanosa84 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 9:16 pmIn this graph, which is published among the pack from the other day, this one is in graphs, which is Pings. When the telephone line is disconnected it freezes the skins momentarily when it is updated, try to put a condition that when there is no internet connection it enables the ping measurements, but apparently it works, since when there is no internet connection it shows 0 in the corresponding meters but it's like it keeps making pings since the skins freeze, I haven't been able to use what you helped me do with the webparser because we are working on the report that the router gives, but well in this case it would be the same, since The conditional that I am using now, which is the internet, does not disable it correctly.
Usually I've been able to decipher your posts despite the terrible translation, but this time I really can't follow a single thing from the above. Try to translate it back to Spanish and pretend you don't know anything about it, then see for yourself if it makes any sense. In addition to that, I don't know what pack from the other day you talk about since you didn't provide a link to that post, I can't replicate your environment with the router or the freeze, and I frankly don't even remember well how I helped you with the webparser since whatever skin I help with is deleted from my system as soon as the objective is achieved.

Anyway, if you're strictly talking about disabling / enabling a measure, this must be followed by updating the said measure, which you didn't do in the condition branches (and, as mentioned before, the Ping measure requires a bit of special treatment to update it). Other than that, honestly I've been going through that Ping skin of yours more times than I wanted to. :confused:
arcanosa84 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 9:16 pm ahhh as additional information, I set the contextual menus that you helped me to make automatically, if there are 5 elements in the folder it opens up to there, if there are 10 the same, and if there are 20 for example, it only opens up to the maximum that I have set which is 15 in this case, so there isn't as much white space and it kind of looks better. everything controlled from the configuration skin, when I finish several elements that I am working on I will share it so you can see how it turns out, I would like you to help me make the text move up, to put the credits animated and they look better.
This looks like a simple X, Y placement issue, are you sure you're not able to do it? :???:
arcanosa84

Post by arcanosa84 »

Yincognito wrote: October 12th, 2023, 11:24 pm Usually I've been able to decipher your posts despite the terrible translation, but this time I really can't follow a single thing from the above. Try to translate it back to Spanish and pretend you don't know anything about it, then see for yourself if it makes any sense. In addition to that, I don't know what pack from the other day you talk about since you didn't provide a link to that post, I can't replicate your environment with the router or the freeze, and I frankly don't even remember well how I helped you with the webparser since whatever skin I help with is deleted from my system as soon as the objective is achieved.

Anyway, if you're strictly talking about disabling / enabling a measure, this must be followed by updating the said measure, which you didn't do in the condition branches (and, as mentioned before, the Ping measure requires a bit of special treatment to update it). Other than that, honestly I've been going through that Ping skin of yours more times than I wanted to. :confused:

This looks like a simple X, Y placement issue, are you sure you're not able to do it? :???:
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=42818&start=140#p218279
I don't know what happened with the translation, so let me try to explain the problem again:
Here I posted all my Skins and among them, I talked about the Pings graphic.
The problem I have is that you can not recreate it, and I can not disable this measure when there is no internet, to connect if it works well, but even being disabled still trying to ping, which is not possible because the cable is disconnected, I know we have reviewed several times this point but I can not, and yes, when I connect the internet works correctly.
What I need is to effectively disable it when there is no internet connection.
I did not write it that way because when I connect the internet it works perfectly, the problem is the other way around. I tried to use !Pause and !Unpause but the same thing happens.
This looks like a simple X, Y placement issue, are you sure you're not able to do it?
On the contrary, I did. it automatically counts how many files are in the folder and that is the number of lines to display. everything worked fine. :great: :great: