It is currently April 30th, 2024, 11:24 am

Hi everyone.

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Unifarious

Re: Hi everyone.

Post by Unifarious »

Hello and welcome. It's great to see you settling in so quickly.
RainDojo

Post by RainDojo »

Thanks guys.
I'm still working on that design because it doesn't like clear enough to me (too much opacity). I was going to release my skins on YouTube but can't be bothered to be honest.
The Search does work but the code is weird, it 'talks about' Google, YouTube and more but for me it simply puts what I write in the box into a normal Google search. I got it from Link Vegas on YouTube (it's in most of his designs).
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

RainDojo wrote: April 5th, 2024, 7:11 pm Thanks guys.
I'm still working on that design because it doesn't like clear enough to me (too much opacity). I was going to release my skins on YouTube but can't be bothered to be honest.
The Search does work but the code is weird, it 'talks about' Google, YouTube and more but for me it simply puts what I write in the box into a normal Google search. I got it from Link Vegas on YouTube (it's in most of his designs).
For the search bar you could use the portable version of Everything and use this command on the user input measure:
"PathToEverything.exe -s $userinput$". To me everything does a better work than the windows search bar (when you are searching documents or other stuff).