It is currently May 20th, 2024, 3:20 pm

NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Share and get help with Plugins and Addons
Nooby4Ever

Re: NowPlaying plugin - Multiple Media Player Support

Post by Nooby4Ever »

poiru wrote:...
Well i'm making an WMP radio skin and if the radio is playing i want to display how long it has been playing (without stopping). (that's why i called it duration)
So when it's not playing i would just disable the measure but since the string value just keeps counting disbaled or not it isn't working (the numerical value is indeed 0 when i use the calc measure and disable it)

I can just set text to 00:00 and if it's playing to %1 so my problem would be solved but i'm currius, why would rainmeter not just stop/reset the string value (from the measure) too when it's disabled?
Scolex

Post by Scolex »

J. River Media Center crashes if Playing Now list is empty and CAD plugin is active.
I can reproduce the crash every time, opening a media file from explorer prevents the crash due to playing no longer being empty.

Here is all that was in the JRMC log that seemed relevant.

Code: Select all

0012207: 3448: SDK: CMJCurPlaylistAutomation::CMJCurPlaylistAutomation: Global Count: 1
0012207: 3448: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Unhandled exception -- program crashing
0012207: 3448: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: Message: 33769, wParam: 71458728, lParam: 1, Window class: MJFrame
0012207: 3448: General: TopLevelExceptionFilter: MCC: 34007, Param: 14
Full log

The crash has also been reported over on the JR forum.
emildarippa

Post by emildarippa »

Cant find where the hell to download it, and im VERY desperate, can someone post it PLEASE! :D
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

emildarippa wrote:Cant find where the hell to download it, and im VERY desperate, can someone post it PLEASE! :D
The NowPlaying plugin is included in the current Rainmeter install.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
emildarippa

Post by emildarippa »

I saw that, but how do I get it working? >,<

As I dont have any skin to this and dont know where to get it, and I shall use spotify, could someone post it please?
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

emildarippa wrote:I saw that, but how do I get it working? >,<

As I dont have any skin to this and dont know where to get it, and I shall use spotify, could someone post it please?
Try Soita by poiru.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
emildarippa

Post by emildarippa »

smurfier wrote: Try Soita by poiru.
That did work! Though I cant see album picture, see how long the song have been played etc, it just says WHICH song im playing, you know how to fix it?
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

emildarippa wrote: That did work! Though I cant see album picture, see how long the song have been played etc, it just says WHICH song im playing, you know how to fix it?
Have you checked that your player is fully supported?
Scolex wrote:J. River Media Center crashes if Playing Now list is empty and CAD plugin is active.
I can reproduce the crash every time, opening a media file from explorer prevents the crash due to playing no longer being empty.
The crash has also been reported over on the JR forum.
Thanks, will take a look later today.
lighthead

Post by lighthead »

Hi!

I hope this is right threat to post about this.
I just noticed when I was going to start making a new media controller skin that if album art isn't in square form it's stretched, like you can see from below picture. (In image there's a flaming speaker driver (which should be circular) from video on UKFdubstep's youtube channel)

I use foobar2000 so could somebody tell if the problem occurs on other players too.
dragonmage
Developer

Post by dragonmage »

My guess would be you need to use PreserveAspectRatio on the album art mete. http://rainmeter.net/cms/Meters-Image_beta