It is currently May 18th, 2024, 7:07 am

Rainmeter crashes after installing skin

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter crashes after installing skin

Post by Yincognito »

MarkusStark07 wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 9:09 pm Yes it's working as it should be! But i can't understantd why it didnt work after my pc crashed even when i used the same version for all skins and rainmeter and it was running fine before, even tho i reinstalled system, and deleted all rainmeter files and folders.

But thank you both for your help, I'm really grateful!
P.S. is there some reputation system in this forum? i would like to give you good karma for your help. :)
Must have been something else at play when it didn't work for you (in easy cases, it could even be something as trivial as a restart). Anyways, we're glad it worked for you. No, there isn't a reputation system controlled by regular users on this forum, it's more of a group based "ranking" decided internally based on various factors, but we're appreciating your intention. Let that good karma affect everyone using Rainmeter - each of us is important and contributing in different ways to the community. We've all been in your place and helped by others at some point and it's nice to give some of that back when and if we can. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Rainmeter crashes after installing skin

Post by balala »

MarkusStark07 wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 8:46 pm Here are the skins, i tried that link and Alignment Grid skins is working now. i didn't know tho that that website i downloaded it from wasnt official one, i'm going to try that.
P.S.
i'm writing this second time because i'm not sure if my first message was send because i didn't see.
The attached monstercat-visualizer.rmskin is the original Monstercat Visualizer installer, as can it be downloaded from internet. It has not been altered, so accordingly it is stable and causes no crashes. However if you finally did find the solution, I'm glad. But what did you do to get it working, without crashes? Because according to the description, the reinstall didn't help. But what did, in this case?
MarkusStark07 wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 9:09 pm even tho i reinstalled system,
:o You mean you did reinstall Windows??? :o It's insane, if you did this!
MarkusStark07 wrote: May 3rd, 2024, 9:09 pm P.S. is there some reputation system in this forum? i would like to give you good karma for your help. :)
As Yincognito said, no there is no such thing, a thank is perfectly enough. Glad if you got the issue fixed.