It is currently April 30th, 2024, 4:59 pm

Measure not enabling on IfMatch Update

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
jake2456

Measure not enabling on IfMatch Update

Post by jake2456 »

Hey guys i ran into an issues with my mlb scorecard. I was finally able to sit down today and take a look at it and from what i can tell its essentially working correctly(no errors.) What i found is that it isn't enabling a disabled measure upon on an IfMatchAction. Im sure this is a simple fix im just not seeing it. When "In Progress" game it isnt showing balls, strikes, outs, and if someone is on base. The "In Progress" IfMatch2 option of MeasureState. Any help would be appreciated.
Heres the root code for the issue otherwise youll have to download the scorecards skin over in feeds and internet section of shared creations for more info but im not sure thats needed.

Code: Select all

[MeasureGameSituation]
Measure=WebParser
UpdateRate=1
URL=http://sports.core.api.espn.com/v2/sports/baseball/leagues/mlb/events/[&MeasureEventID]/competitions/[&MeasureEventID]/situation
RegExp=(?siU).*"balls":(.*),"strikes":(.*),"outs":(.*),(?(?=.*"onFirst":\{".*").*"onFirst":\{"(.*)")(?(?=.*"onSecond":\{".*").*"onSecond":\{"(.*)")(?(?=.*"onThird":\{".*").*"onThird":\{"(.*)")
LogSubstringErrors=0
Disabled=1
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureStatus]
Measure=WebParser
UpdateRate=2
URL=http://sports.core.api.espn.com/v2/sports/baseball/leagues/mlb/events/[&MeasureEventID]/competitions/[&MeasureEventID]/status
RegExp=(?siU).*"description":"(.*)".*"shortDetail":"(.*)"
DynamicVariables=1

[MeasureState]
Measure=WebParser
Url=[MeasureStatus]
StringIndex=1
IfMatch=Final
IfMatchAction=[!HideMeterGroup BR][!ShowMeter mState][!SetOption MeasureHomeOutcome Disabled "0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureHomeOutcome"][!SetOption MeasureAwayOutcome Disabled "0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureAwayOutcome"]
IfNotMatchAction=[!HideMeter mState][!SetOption MeasureHomeOutcome Disabled "1"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureHomeOutcome"][!SetOption MeasureAwayOutcome Disabled "1"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureAwayOutcome"]
IfMatch2=In Progress
IfMatchAction2=[!ShowMeterGroup BR][[!SetOption MeasureGameSituation Disabled "0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureGameSituation"]
IfNotMatchAction2=[!SetOption MeasureGameSituation Disabled "1"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureGameSituation"]
IfMatch3=Scheduled
IfMatchAction3=[!ShowMeter mState2][!ShowMeter mShortDetail][!HideMeter mDateTime]
IfNotMatchAction3=[!HideMeter mState2][!HideMeter mShortDetail][!ShowMeter mDateTime]
DynamicVariables=1
RicardoTM

Re: Measure not enabling on IfMatch Update

Post by RicardoTM »

jake2456 wrote: April 14th, 2024, 9:06 pm

Code: Select all

IfMatch2=In Progress
IfMatchAction2=[!ShowMeterGroup BR][[!SetOption MeasureGameSituation Disabled "0"][!UpdateMeasure "MeasureGameSituation"]
There's an extra [ on ifMatchAction2, after ShowMeterGroup BR

You may have deleted a bang and left that poor lonely bracket, so that action will effectively show the meter group BR but it won't execute anything else.
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

Oh man I cant believe I didn't see that. I need to increase my computers font size. :rolmfao: Thanks, Ill check it with a game later today to see if that was the issue.
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

jake2456 wrote: April 15th, 2024, 2:42 pm Oh man I cant believe I didn't see that. I need to increase my computers font size. :rolmfao: Thanks, Ill check it with a game later today to see if that was the issue.
Don't worry, it's pretty common. It has happened to me numerous times :lol:
jake2456

Post by jake2456 »

There was an early game today and just checked it, that was indeed the issue. Seems to be working ok now. So thanks again.
RicardoTM

Post by RicardoTM »

jake2456 wrote: April 15th, 2024, 3:18 pm There was an early game today and just checked it, that was indeed the issue. Seems to be working ok now. So thanks again.
Good to know 👍🏼