It is currently May 19th, 2024, 7:34 pm

hide clock

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
leanndamiann

hide clock

Post by leanndamiann »

How about I would like to hide the clock when I open any application on my PC, because it is always up and annoying

For example, I open Chrome and the clock is always visible.

balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: hide clock

Post by balala »

leanndamiann wrote: May 1st, 2024, 3:19 pm How about I would like to hide the clock when I open any application on my PC, because it is always up and annoying
Most probably you shouldn1t hide the clock, but set it to not stay on top of all windows. I assume now it is set this way. To set it not to cover windows, right click it, go to Settings, in the submenu go to Position and check what is checked in the submenu: most probably you have checked either Stay topmost, or maybe Topmost. In any case click Normal. Now when you click any window, that window should cover the clock. Do they?
leanndamiann

Post by leanndamiann »

balala wrote: May 1st, 2024, 5:11 pm Most probably you shouldn1t hide the clock, but set it to not stay on top of all windows. I assume now it is set this way. To set it not to cover windows, right click it, go to Settings, in the submenu go to Position and check what is checked in the submenu: most probably you have checked either Stay topmost, or maybe Topmost. In any case click Normal. Now when you click any window, that window should cover the clock. Do they?
oh thank you very much you are the best
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

leanndamiann wrote: May 1st, 2024, 6:33 pm oh thank you very much you are the best
Did it fix the issue? Did you succeed in sending the skin below Chrome?
leanndamiann

Post by leanndamiann »

balala wrote: May 1st, 2024, 6:41 pm Did it fix the issue? Did you succeed in sending the skin below Chrome?
yessssss
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

leanndamiann wrote: May 1st, 2024, 7:03 pm yessssss
I'm glad. :thumbup: